This simple Kit functions as a UPS system AND a Solar Power Kit. The Inverter allows user to draw up to 3000W momentarily and the battery capacity (4 x 100Ah AGM Batteries) allows for a consumption of ideally 1500Watt Hours (1.5kW Hrs) - roughly 1 third of bank capacity. The 1500 Watts used daily can be replenished by the 2 Solar panels (550W’s).
There is also an AC charger built into inverter that can assist in charging on very cloudy / rainy days should grid power be available.
* 3kW Pure Sinewave Inverter / Charger (Axpert) – 24V input
* 4 x 100A/h AGM Batteries
* Battery fly lead (cable, 3m Red, 3m Black) with lugs, and jumpers.
* Fuse Holder and 2 x Fuses (200A)
* 2 x 275W Solar Panels (so 550W together) & cabling
* Panel Mounting Kit (to be specified based on roof type)
Inverter rated Power: 3000W
Maximum PV Array Power: 600W
MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 30 VDC – 66 VDC
Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 75 VDC
Max Solar Charge Current: 25A
AC Charger: 30A
Max Charge Current: 55A combined with AC charger if grid available.
Automatic Transfer switch: Yes
Batteries number of cycles estimate: about 1000 cycle at 40% Depth of discharge (approx 2.5 years daily use). * ambient temperature plays a role in battery life so keep cool.